1) Therapists will be wearing a non-medical mask. Clients/Patients are required to wear a non-medical mask during treatment.
2) Though available, please try and use the washroom at home prior to your appointment.
3) No intra-oral or TMJ treatments will be done at this time.
4) Please arrive close to your treatment time, no more than 5 minutes before. Please wait outside, in your car or in our waiting area so long as no other patrons are in the waiting area already.
5) Any hands-off portions of the treatment such as interviewing, will be done 6 feet apart.
6) One (1) person in the treatment room with the therapist always unless accompanying a minor
7) Contactless purchases are encouraged and can made with our tap machine or payments will made over our billing system with a credit card
8) Extra time between clients/patients will be incorporated into the schedule to allow optimal sanitization and cleaning of the treatment room and equipment.
9) We will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after your appointment.
10) You will be subject to a screening questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms at each your appointments.
We thank you for your full cooperation and abiding by the BC health recommendations and protocols.